Monday, November 18, 2013

small goals over time equal big sucess


Or so I have been told.... so I am starting out by keeping it simple.

My current goals may seem really easy, but for me they are what I need to get started.

First of all, I am trying to drink at least 8 8oz cups of water or 64 oz of water. Second I am cooking with mainly vegetables and working with whole foods. our fridge is full of vegetables. My goals is to use them in the open and disguised but load up with the good stuff. I am tired of filling my body with useless junk. All it does is bog down our system and make us exhausted and lethargic. No More Junk! good food only. Whole food. Natural food. Last of all exercise is a must and the hardest thing for me. My goal today is 10 min. of cardio vascular exercise which I know doesn't seem like much but its a starting point for me a reasonable goal that I am pretty sure I can reach today.  Hopefully things will go well!  We'll see at the end of the day.


My favorite meal yesterday?
Veggie Pizza loaded with peppers, olives, tomatoes, greens, onion, garlic no sauce ( because I could think of any healthy sauce to put on it) and mozzarella cheese. Corn Guacamole on the side which had a mixture of corn, black beans, orange pepper, lemon juice, onion, cilantro and avocado. I loved making things loaded with fresh ingredients. I felt like I was putting good things in my body instead of junk and I loved that and best of all? Justin loved it too! hooray for me!

No comments: