Friday, November 18, 2011

My Crazy Life

Sometimes I go to bed wondering how I made it through the day. Sometimes I wonder if I am going to make it through the day. Most days, I wouldn't trade for the world! I have 3 children who are currently under two. Three are in diapers. Two of the three are potty training. One is an infant and nursing which means 11 pm nights, 5:00 am mornings and usually at least one "middle-of- the-night" feeding. I work full time 40 hrs a week answering phone calls from home for an insurance company.
One of my favorite times of day is bed time. Right after dinner we go in for a bath (most nights anyway). The twins then brush their teeth "spitting" at the end. We then get binks and a book and mommy reads a "story". After saying goodnight and giving love to everyone at our house, the twins go down the hall to their room where they "climb" into their crib put blankets "on you" and love an animal. Mommy and Daddy then sing 1 verse of Jesus Loves me before turning on the humidifier and closing the door. I love this routine and I love the sweet girls that make it so much fun!

No comments: